Approx. Rs 1 / LitreGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Litre|
|Packaging Size||100ml , 250ml, 500ml, 1Liter, 5Liter|
|Shelf Life||3 Year|
|Composition||Neem Oil 90%|
|Manufactured By||Enterfarm Agri Care|
Neem Oil Agricultural Fertilizer is botanical pesticide and Active constituents present in the neem oil damages the pro thoracic gland of the stomach. So, insect stop feeding and dies.It controls about 200 different species of the insect.Target Pest:
Lava like Spodoptera, heliothis, etc.,Thrips and mites & whitefly.Greenfly and other sucking pest. Neem Natural is recommended for the used with any pesticide for the increasing effectiveness and synergism of pesticide activity.How Neem Natural Works ?
Benifits of Neem Natural:
- By supplying the soil with sufficient humic acid, we help to bind cations (positively charged elements). The ability to chelate positively charged multivalent ions (Mg, Ca, Fe and other “trace minerals” of value to plants) is probably the most important role of humic acid, with respect to your soil. By chelating the ions, humic acid facilitates the uptake of the ions by means of several mechanisms, one of which is preventing their precipitation (leaching through the soil). Another is the direct and positive influence on their bio-availability. It can also detoxify the soil of heavy metals. Research has shown that heavy metals can be “locked up” with the addition of humic acid.
How to Use Neem Natural?
- Humic acid increases nutrient uptake, drought tolerance, and seed germination.
- It increases the microbial activity in the soil, making it an excellent root stimulator.
- Humic acid increases the availability of nutrients in our fertilizers and in those already existing in your soil.
- It will help to aerate the soil from the inside.
- It will also help to lower the pH of the soil to a more neutral level and will flush high levels of salts out of the root zone, all of which will help to promote better plant health and growth.
- Soil Application: Dissolve 1000 Liter of Neem Natural in 200 Liter water. Distribute 1 acre land via Drip Irrigation.
- Foliar Application: Dissolve 30 ml Neem Natural in 15 Liter water and Spray on both side of leaves using knapsack sprayer.
- Seed Treatment: Use 100 ml of Neem Natural for coating 1 kg of seed. Soak seed for 1 hr and broadcast in soil.